Food Network and Cookbook Update! by The Pioneer Woman

I’ve been handling Paige’s departure to college pretty well! After the initial weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth, I basically just set up camp in my kitchen and have hardly left. It’s my safe zone. My haven. My happy place. Unless the sink is full of dishes, then I want to sell the house.

Oh, and I’m going to see Paige for her birthday today. I think once-a-week visits are a great gameplan! I’m sure Paige would agree with me if she would ever call me back. Ha.

Happy Birthday, Paigie!!!

 
FOOD NETWORK UPDATE

There is a wacky rumor circulating around Facebook that I have decided to quit my Food Network show and devote my life to selling facial cream. The source of the rumor is an unscrupulous company trying to trick people into buying (you guessed it) facial cream. I have nothing to do with this facial cream (please don’t buy it!), and more importantly: I am not quitting my Food Network show! On the contrary: I’m just getting warmed up, man! The past seven years have just been one gigantic dress rehearsal!

You want recipes, cookbooks, pretty plates, pans, and Basset Hound cookie jars? Head my way!

You want facial cream? Head to Walmart, Ulta, Sephora, or a department store. Don’t head to Pioneer Woman. I get my facial cream at Walmart, Ulta, Sephora, and department stores! (Which is to say I rotate a lot. I think it’s healthier for the skin. Hey, maybe I should sell facial cream! Just kidding.)

All this to say, it’s going to be a great fall on my Food Network show, which I ain’t even close to quittin’! From now until the end of the year, you’ll see a brand spanking new episode every Saturday morning at 10 am Eastern/9 am Central. (I think one exception to this is Thanksgiving weekend, but that’s the only break in new episodes.) I’m having so much fun with the new shows these days, and hope you’re loving the recipes!

Recipe: Ranch Pork Chop Sheet Pan Supper

 
Between filming, planning my cookbook (more on this below!), the boys’ football schedule, and a few other things I have going on this fall, that hasn’t left much time for me to post step-by-step recipes here on my blog. I still love food-blogging and once I clear a few things off my plate in the next few weeks, I hope I can climb back in the saddle with my fancy boots on.

So to speak.

Recipe: Teriyaki Shrimp and Pineapple Parcels

 
There’s lots I want to share, including the step-by-step recipe for this gloriously easy cake!

Recipe: 11-Carton Cake

 
 I’m making this on the show tomorrow morning! It’s called “To the Nth” because everything in the show is just beyond ridonkulous.

Sneak Peek Recipe: Grilled French Toast

(Enter at your own risk.)

 
COOKBOOK UPDATE

On the cookbook front, I wanted to thank you SO DARN MUCH for all of your helpful input and suggestions for my next cookbook! As I explained in this post, I really want this next cookbook to go to the next level in terms of being a cookbook you (yes, you!) want to use. And while I already had a sense of a direction or two I wanted to take it, having your specific preferences in mind is really so helpful. Thank you for weighing in.

I love ya!

xoxo,
P-Dub



from The Pioneer Woman https://ift.tt/2C4gIKV
https://ift.tt/2PV8fNc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Comforting Braised Pig Feet Recipe Perfect for Your Pressure Cooker

Beyond Impossible: The Sanitarium and World War II Past of Meat Substitutes

Restaurant Workers Are Combing Through Job Listings — But They’re Not Applying